Top page > Access
613-28, Gokurakuji, Togane-shi, Chiba, Japan 283-0835
(10 min by car from Yamada Interchange on Chiba Togane Expressway)
[Business hours] AM10:00 ~ PM18:00
When there is not the answer of the telephone, please contact the following email address.
[Holiday] No regular holidays
(We are closed only when there are no reservations.)
- Please do contact us beforehand if you wish to have a tour of our facility.
- To provide utmost care for your precious dogs, visitors without appointments are not allowed for security purposes.
- Log World is a registered official animal handler approved by Chiba Prefecture.
(Registration No. 06- Sanmu public health center 8-12)
- When checking into our facility we ask that you kindly please show an ID. (Driver's License or Passport)
- Please provide a certificate or dog tag of rabies vaccination and mixing vaccination within the expiration date.
If such is not possible for some reason, please provide a letter of guarantee from your veterinarian.
- Please bring a blanket or doggy bed which your dog usually uses as your dog will feel secure and sleep soundly.
- In order to provide utmost care for your precious pets, we ask that you kindly provide us with your ID at the gate before entry. If you are unable to provide us with such ID, you will not be allowed to enter our facility. We appreciate your understanding.
- We provide transport for your dog from 10:00am to 18:00pm.
- For transport outside regular hours there will be a surcharge of ¥1,080-/hour. Furthermore, when your dog is picked up after 18:00pm you will be charged for a full day.
- Cancellation charges may occur for cancellations the day before or on the day of your reservation during peak season.
- We ask that those customers wishing transport to Narita Airport arrive with ample time for their flight. Also kindly do understand that we may not be able to provide such service if there is a prior reservation at the same time.
- Please do wash your dog before bringing him/her to Logworld as much as possible.
(If you cannot for some reason, we also provide such service)
- If by some unfortunate chance your dog gets sick during his/her stay, we will contact you or your emergency contact and take the dog to the veterinarian as soon as possible at the owner's expense.
- We do not accept the health condition of these dogs.
(Sick dogs, dogs in heat, pregnant dogs, or dogs with fleas, ticks or other kinds of parasites)
- We also do not accept features of these dogs which are aggressive to humans or other dogs, not neutered, gnaw, howl or bark continuously without any reason or dogs which mark aggressively.
- We will provide utmost care in taking care of your pets but we will not be held responsible in the case of untimely deaths, injuries or runaways caused by chronic diseases, accidents, disasters or circumstances beyond our control.
- If there are any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.