Top page > Dogrun
Let us have a run! Ready ~ Set ~ Go!
Nothing but a snooze in the shade after a good workout...zzzz
We have another large dogrun in the back.
The preparation for natural disasters
In case of natural disasters such as an earthquake,
we have installed equipment as follows.
- Reinforced earthquake-proof dogs' houses.
- Reserved water pumped from under 70 meters with a big electric pump of 200 volts.
Note: The water quality has been inspected.
- We operate a well pump with a big generator if electricity stops.
Note: The generator was made in Japan and uses both 100 volts and 200 volts.
We maintain the equipment once a week.
- In case of a cut off to the fuel supply, we have LP gas, gasoline, light oil and kerosene whose amount is in accordance with the law.
- We have a fireplace and firewood to save fuel for cooking and heating.
- In case of difficulty in getting food, we have stockpiled food for both people and dogs for three weeks.
- The other important point is that we have a camp tent for 8 people and an indoor tent for 8 people in our separate building made of steel in the event that disasters occur.
If a disaster occurs while you are traveling abroad, Logworld works on caring for your beloved dogs and Logworld will make a maximum effort in order for your pet to stay here safely, without any stress.
Schedule of the day
|AM 7：00 ~||Get up > Toilet > Short walk
Breakfast > Play in the dogrun
|AM10：00 ~||Play with friends or take a nap
depending on their age and health condition.
|PM17：00 ~||Short evening walk > Dinner|
|PM20：00 ~||Toilet > Bedtime|
(This schedule is subject to change
according to weather conditions and season)